I am very happy to report that we have completed (thanks to our friend Tim) the shelter project!!!!!!!!!!!!
We joined the two buildings together by constructing an area for hay storage, we moved the hay that we had temporarily put into the shelter for the boys into the hay storage area - it will hold 100 bales.
We then finished off the shelter for the boys similar to how we had constructed the inside for the girls. We were however able to keep a section of that shelter for overflow of hay and barn tools.
Cosmo seems to be adjusting to his new digs very well but Masquerade, as seen in the pic, wants to be with the girls.
Now we can concentrate on the upcoming birth of our very first cria at our farm. Sunflower is due July 22nd with her second cria to be named Arabis if it is a boy and Astilbe if it is a girl. I can't wait!!!!!!!!