Clarence has gone back home to Ideuma Creek Alpacas; Masquerade remains quite shy but is adjusting to his space with Cosmo. He will still occasionally get too excited when he is eating but not as often.
The weather for the past month has been unbelievable so we have been able to get a lot of outdoor stuff done that we normally would not be able to do until April.
We installed the Stallskins into the shelter where we are currently keeping "our kids". These are great!
We found that having just the Item 4 on the ground caused a LOT of dirt dust all over the place; especially on our alpacas whenever they would roll in it. We put the Stallskins mat down and it has GREATLY diminished the dirt dust problem. We plan to install it in the second shelter as well.
We picked up a lot of rocks in the field that heaved up out of the ground over the winter. (Of course another rock garden was created!)
If the weather holds out we plan to start working on the remainder of the fencing that needs to be installed and then join the two shelters together using the space in between for hay storage and then complete the inside of the second shelter so we can move the boys over.
I still can't believe that we only just started all this work a year ago and look how far we have come already. We go to our first show with Zinnia and Cosmo in May but that's a post for another day.